New arrival 10 Qt outdoor large oval cast iron camping oven
1. The Non stick large cast iron camping oven allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use cast iron camping oven in the oven, at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated 10 Quart camp oven rivals the qualities of cake tools, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Oval cast iron camping ovenis easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron bakeware,soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in large cast iron dutch oven. This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. It is inexpensive.
7. Food cooks beautifully. Using a cast iron camping oven you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors.
8. Cast iron is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop.
9. In an emergency, cast iron camping ovencan be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron bakeware as the survival cookware of choice.
10. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial.