Bulk packing or each in color sleeve, 12pcs/ctn, or each set in a gift box ,2sets/ctn.Preseasoned cast iron camping cook pots with legs.
1 - 500
To be negotiated
Preseasoned cast iron camping cook pots with legs
4.5qt dutch oven
6qt dutch oven
9qt dutch oven
1. Nonstick, smokeless, heats evenly and consistently, ideal for searing.
2. Excellent heat retention and diffusion properties, keeping food warm.
3. Preseasoned with vegetable oil to protect rust-developing.
4. Healthy for cooking and easy to clean.
5. Diversity in shape, color and size makes it beautiful appearance. 6. Suitable for all heat sources, high temperature resistance, up to 400F / 200C.
1. A cast iron camping cook pots with legs allows you to avoid the toxic fumes that accompany most cookware. Cast iron can also replace aluminum cookware, which may also pose health hazards.
2. Besides the stove, you can use a cast iron cook pots with legs at any temperature. This comes in handy for making corn bread, frittatas, and flat bread.
3. It is nonstick. Surprisingly, a preheated cast iron cookware rivals the qualities of cast iron camping dutch oven, as long as it is properly seasoned and cared for.
4. Cast iron is easy to clean up. Not only does food easily lift off from cast iron camping cook pots with legs, soap is not needed or recommended, since it erodes the seasoning.
5. There are health benefits. You can actually boost your iron intake from eating food cooked in cast iron camping cook pots.This vital mineral is crucial for maintaining energy levels, and it helps strengthen immune systems.
6. It is inexpensive.
7. Food cooks beautifully. Using a cast iron camping cook pots with legs you can create restaurant-quality, homemade fish sticks, potato pancakes and French toast, complete with golden brown, crispy exteriors.
8. Cast iron is sturdy and wears well. Since it does not scratch, there is no need to use plastic utensils, and there is no fear of using your silverware to stir or scoop.
9. In an emergency, cast iron cook pots with legs can be used over any heat source. As such, many disaster planning lists include cast iron as the survival cookware of choice.
10. It has been used for thousands of years. Natural News readers already understand how new technologies are often the least healthy, while those used by earlier generations are often more beneficial .
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We have our own factory, using “self-produced self marketing” business model, reducing the cost of intermediate links
Q:Could you add logo on the product?
A:Yes,we could add logo(Embosed and Laser).If order quantity is big we could add logo for free.
Q: How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples. Sample is free, but you should pay freight.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority. JQ people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
Warmly welcome to visit us!
Q:Does your product have any certification?
A:Yes,we have passed SGS,FDA,California65...We could also apply the certification you want.
Q: If I need different measurements or weight, could you offer OEM service?
A: Sure, we can provide OEM service, also we can make new mould for your product, attaching your name brand.
Geovein Co. has been specializing in all kinds of cast iron cookware(including vegetable oil coating cookware, enamel coating cookware etc.) for more than 10 years. With the company developing and also meet the global market needs now we are doing the international business by ourselves.
On the base of best service we'd like to build good relationships with the friends all over the world.